We are looking for an enthusiastic and qualified marketing intern to join our marketing team .As a marketing intern, you will collaborate with our marketing and advertising team in all stages of marketing campaigns and participate in various stages of print and online marketing campaigns.
This internship will help you acquire marketing skills and provide you with knowledge of various marketing strategies. Ultimately, you will gain broad experience in marketing and should be prepared to enter any fast paced work environment.
- Managing the company’s social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc)
- Posting new products catalog on the company’s webpage
- Occasionally execute retail store and on-line sales
- Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media, direct mail and web)
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns
- Perform market analysis and research on competition
- Help distribute marketing materials
- Manage and update company database
- Limited experience at consultancy preferred;
- Great interpersonal communication skills;
- Keen eye for spotting data trends;
- Great analytical skills;
- A keen grasp of information technology;
- Professional demeanor;
- Personal accountability and strong work ethic;
- Professional, able to interact with vendors/clients;
- Positive, “can do” attitude.
NOTE! Applicants MUST be currently enrolled in a Marketing-related Bachelor’s degree/ diploma or a recent graduate of not more than two years. Please send your applications to E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please attach your CV with 2 references, copies of academic documents and a cover letter