Call Center AgentCall Center Loan Agent
We are looking for competent and passionate personnel who will answer incoming calls from customers who want to place orders, respond to inquiries, manage complaints, troubleshoot significant customer service problems, and provide general information. You will be a member of the primary contact team for consumers interested in the products we offer and will be responsible for assisting them in completing purchases online and over the phone. You will also inform customers of the product terms and features and project a professional company image through voice and online interactions.
Job Responsibilities and Duties:
- Make calls informing clients about their loan debts and how to pay them.
- Management and resolve customer complaints
- Identify and escalate issues to supervisors
- Provide product and service information to customers who have taken the loans
- Research, identify, and resolve customer complaints using applicable software
- Process orders, forms, and application
- Route calls to appropriate resources
- Document all call information according to standard operating procedures
- Recognize, document, and alert the management team of trends in customer calls
- Follow up customer calls where necessary
- Complete call logs and reports
Qualifications and Skills
- College/degree holder
- Age range should be (20-35) years.
- Excellent data entry and typing skills
- Should perform according to the standards of the company.
- Superior listening, verbal, and written communication skills
- Ability to handle stressful situations appropriately
- Working days (Monday to Saturday) working hours (8am-5.30pm)
- Professional work image and temperament
HOW TO APPLY
Send in your CV and academic documents via firstname.lastname@example.org