Sales Executive Officer
We are looking for a passionate sales executive officer to join our sales team. The sales executive’s responsibilities include generating leads, making sales calls, continuously updating our database, and meeting sales targets.
To be successful as a sales executive you should be an inspired self-starter and able to drive sales growth. Ultimately, a top-notch sales executive should be able to build rapport with customers and close sales.
- Setting sales goals and developing sales strategies.
- Researching prospects and generating leads.
- Contacting potential and existing customers on the phone, by email, and in person.
- Handling customer questions, inquiries, and complaints.
- Preparing and sending quotes and proposals
- Building and maintaining a project’s database.
- Meeting daily, weekly, and monthly sales targets.
- Participating in sales team meetings.
- meeting with clients virtually or during sales visits
- demonstrating and presenting products to clients
- establishing new business
- maintaining accurate records
- reviewing sales performance
- working towards monthly or annual targets
- 1+ years of sales experience.
- Excellent customer service and sales skills.
- Strong verbal and written communicator.
- Excellent phone and presentation skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and excel.
- Good negotiation and problem-solving skills.
- Impeccable customer service skills
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, both verbal and written
- Motivated, driven attitude
- Sales-driven, results-driven, and target-driven attitude
- Aptitude for persuasion and negotiation
- Expert in time management
- Organized work ethic
- Proven track record in sales environment
- Ability to create and deliver client presentations, especially power points and excel.
Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in any related field of Business